Envie Club With A Little Surprise!

Just back from Envie Club and I like their dance floor
Which was mentioned it cost RM250k++


Tried Tuborg for the first time and also two of the cocktails
Whisky & Vodka Cocktail

Met up Qi and Julie too
Qi is tall and Julie is a belle =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what are the surprise?
Starting from this month I will start guest blogging at LG Blog =)
This is a very new and great thing happening to me!
I gotta improve my English writing so that I won't "downgrade" LG Blog

So please feel free to drop by LG Blog as a support ya!

Where as for my own blog I seriously need to improve it's outlook.
It looks really messy now....

I also need a good rest to have a healthier skin.
So... Good nightz~ ^@^


Comments

  1. 250k?! crazy.

    n woots. LG blog guest blogger! congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya, nice to see you last night :)

    And congrats for the guest bloggership!

    ReplyDelete
  3. [cklim]
    Wee~
    Thanks Choon Kiat!

    [Jacquelyn Ho]
    The dancefloor is really nice =)
    Thanks for the congratz~

    [julian]
    Thanks and nice meeting you too! :D
    Remember to email me the stuff ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice image of the Envie Lounge Club's dance floor. More pictures of the event can be seen here

    http://www.stephenblogs4u2c.com/?p=1040

    ReplyDelete
  5. [Stephen Hon]
    Thanks for sharing =)
    I thought my blog is already a lot of widget. But you have more! haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Look at the brightside!! You are going to speak out! Thanks for dropping by :)

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things to do in IOI City Mall, Putrajaya #IOICityMall

12 Reasons to Visit MyTOWN Shopping Centre in KL #MyTOWNKL

7 Things To Do In FRIM Kepong - Canopy Walkway, Jogging & Nature Trekking

1600 Pandas Flash Mob @ Perbadanan Putrajaya, Malaysia #1600Pandas

Warning! Malaysia Acid Rain Fukushima Nuclear Plant Explode! 2011

11 Attractions in District 21 @ IOI CITY MALL #IOICityMall #District21

10 Things To Do In Desa ParkCity Dog Park