Tian Chad's CNY Chu San "初三" @ Melaka

Just back from Hui San's house after
Shabu Shabu @ Bandar Puteri
Win a few RM1 in the gambling ;p

On Chu San, me, Kok Cian & Danny going to Wen Jie's house
If I went there earlier I can see the Lion Dance!!
I can remember that that day is a very very hot day...

This is Kok Cian and Danny at Wen Jie's house :)


And this is the going to be antique's lavabo
I learnt a new word!! Lavabo is more classy than basin ;p

As usual a group shot taken before moving to other house.


We went to
Dataran Pahlawan to watch "Underworld 3: Rise of Lycans"
I will rate it 7/10 Sad that the vampire was sun burnt to death.
The best thing is we are in the big Hall 1, even you sit at the front row also wont feel tired
Somemore Wednesday the movie ticket is only RM 6!! :)


After the movie we went to Chia Ling's house
Tried her house's GINTELL Massage Chair and I feel refreshed



After 7 PM we separated as I need to go fetch people to Amigo
The second CNY gathering for SM3Y 2004!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things to do in IOI City Mall, Putrajaya #IOICityMall

12 Reasons to Visit MyTOWN Shopping Centre in KL #MyTOWNKL

7 Things To Do In FRIM Kepong - Canopy Walkway, Jogging & Nature Trekking

1600 Pandas Flash Mob @ Perbadanan Putrajaya, Malaysia #1600Pandas

Warning! Malaysia Acid Rain Fukushima Nuclear Plant Explode! 2011

11 Attractions in District 21 @ IOI CITY MALL #IOICityMall #District21

10 Things To Do In Desa ParkCity Dog Park